πHello to you Reader!π

Everything here it's a working in progress at the moment, omg...!
I still need to sort out lots of things!
So, let 's start from the beginning!
A bit about myself:
I
am a little Italian kiddo; I mean... class 1992s. I moved to the UK in
2011, but I prob still making lots of grammar mistakes, I try my best, I swear!
Sometimes I mess even with Italian grammar, so just have a laugh at some misspellings and go on!
Buuut...as I was saying...
I've always love to create, since I was a kid.
I got memories of me "painting with my thumbs", using the petals of the flowers in the backyard. With immense happiness from my nonna, of course! u.u (sarcasm inc).

Then making things like:
-my dolls clothes, using socks, pantyhose and crepe-paper coff..rough..coff..coff...
-some ugly things with decoupage
- pottery (I loved to do mini bunnies and little snailsπ)
-"cartapesta" with my auntie Adele
(it's an Italian paper mache, I still remember the warmth of the glue on my fingers!)
I
decided to do Graphic design at school. I love that I have this kind of
background education, but I discovered quickly that working for an agency wasn't for me.
I discovered that I love to create with my hands, more than just in front of a screen. Even if I still love to work digitally too, don't get me wrong!
I've
moved to Bristol, UK, in 2011.
I was just 19yrs old, such a kid, even
if I felt so grown up at that time! I didn't have that many projects about
myself, just honestly I was kind of running away from family issues, I
had the opportunity, and this was the farthest I could get, so Bristol
it was!
I was fortunate to choose this city: so diverse, vibrant,
green and artsy! It def inspire me so much to explore even more my creative side!
Money
was tight and still is, I did many little jobs and lived in
different sh***y places, but always create in my spare time.
On
2016 I took courage and confidence and decided to build my brand, I was
still working on who I was as an artist, 'cause I liked and still like to experipent and mix different media into my making.
I used to sell at craft fairs already in Italy, and I did some in Bristol
too, but then I decided to
move online.
...and here I am, with my new blog, my lil' website and all the other bits!π

LOL I've may overtalked.. or better overwritten?! π Sorry! I just wanted to share with you something about myself as an introduction for my first post, I've got a bit trapped in the
stress of the creative writing maybe!
(Plus it always sounded better in my language!π )
I 've never blogged in my life, but I want to give it a try! π
You can follow my IG @elisarium to check my little designs and garments or check my website
Here in the blog I am going to share sewing, fashion and costume's topics, so if interested stay tuned!
xoxoxo
Ely
Comments
Post a Comment
Be kind!