
Task 1: Produce a range of at least 6 primary source illustrations. These should be at least A4 in size.
These should be observational studies from life.
My 6 primary source drawings:
1.

Charcoal
2.

Felt-tip pen, with a continuous line, not looking at the paper.
No Picasso here, but I had fun!
3.

First exercise with Stick&ink, a technique that consists of drawing with a little piece of wood and liquid ink.
I fell a kind of mixed sensation between a primitive art vibe and a harry potter wand covered in ink.
The result was a bit better than the other two, I have to say!
4.

Orange felt-tip pen
Caroline, it's my teacher and I am really sorry about this terrible drawing of her!
5.

6.

Stick & ink
Here I had tried to draw 2 other students, TG they didn't try to kill me after!
7.

Stick & Ink of my chubby small hands, looking even smaller!
I should practise more at hand drawing and learn how to really observe a subject. In class obviously people will move and it's a little bit more challenging than drawing from a picture. I need to practise at proportion too.
I discover that I really like to use stick and ink and I love of the lines results with this method.
Comments
Post a Comment
Be kind!