Skip to main content

Visual Recording in Art & Design - Unit 1: Task 2

 

elisarium- buffy outfit

Task 2: Produce a range of at least 14 secondary source illustrations. These should also be at least A4 in size. You can use any media/techniques and the source material can come from magazine, books or the internet.

 

 1.

Mixed media: stick&ink and charcoal. reproduced from an illustration book.

2.

elisarium

Promarkers, micron pen, charcoal white and black, wool and black cotton for the hair and liquid golden leaf for the buttoms.

elisarium

3.

elisarium

Stick&ink of various colours, wool and cotton for the hair, real fabric photocopied and then painted on.

elisarium

4.

elisarium- buffy outfit

Promarkers, micron pen, inks, pink sateen fabric photocopied and painted over it.

elisarium- buffy outfit

elisarium- buffy outfit

5.

elisarium

Promarkers, cardboard and pieces of a magazine's illustration.

elisarium

6.

Collages of magazine

7.elisarium- outfit

elisarium- outfit

elisarium- outfit

 

Inks and watercolour

8.

elisarium- outfit

Inks of various colours

9.

Collages of magazines

10.

elisarium- outfit

Promarkers, printed fabric and leather

elisarium- outfit

11.

elisarium- outfit

Sewing magazine models

12.

elisarium- buffy outfit

Watercolours and Micron pen

elisarium- buffy outfit

13.

elisarium- buffy outfit

Inks and watercolours

elisarium- buffy outfit

14.

elisarium- buffy cordelia outfit

Inks and watercolour

15.

elisarium- outfit

Pencils, make up foundation, fabric, leather and inks

elisarium- outfit

elisarium- outfit

Comments

Other posts

TROUSERS - History and preparation for UNIT 121: pattern Construction

  Xmas Holidays,be festive, home chores, homework for January, homework for the holiday period, meanwhile working in a new place... I always plan to relax and be lazy for the holidays, as well because I usually work more during the festive seasons ( damn hospitality jobs) but I always ended up in my studio trying to make something new (usually with meltdowns involved) or studying (looking nerdier than what people could think). So, here I am on my first official real day off, just after Xmas, searching and collecting info about my next Unit, Unit 121. Unit 121, it's a fashion college unit, about Pattern Construction, in this case, Trousers construction. (with all this Buffynism all around, I read in my mind Room 314 instead of unit 121, eh eh- I m losing my s***t) I am really excited, because I never adventure into making any trousers from scratch and rarely made some repair or alteration on it. It's a scary section from a beginner, so I am really happy to deal wi...

Kimono inspirations, Task 1 -Unit 4

  Task 1: Research your interpretation of the theme of "KIMONO". Consider the following ways of generating and developing ideas: mind mapping, word association, primary source photography and drawing, internet & book research, making samples and prototypes. Being honest with you, I do not have ideas for this unit yet, so I am going to try some different techniques to gain some info and ideas. I don't know so much about kimonos in order to deconstruct the idea of it, I will collect some informations and inspirations. First I did a mind mapping of some basic technical info about kimonos: Then some word associations with all the thing that comes in my mind right now... (about kimonos, but just to let you know I am thinking about making some gnocchi too...)     Because I have mentioned that, there are many kinds of Kimono types and of obi styles, I will collect some photos of the differences between each type, in order to see which could be my inspirat...
  ๐Ÿ‘‹Hello to you Reader!๐Ÿ™‹ Everything here it's a working in progress at the moment, omg...!  I still need to sort out lots of things! So, let 's start from the beginning!

Translate